Friday, 16 January 2015

Sensory Ribbon Link DIY Tutorial

We went to our first Baby Sensory class this week and the thing that Sophie seemed to like best was a plastic ring with ribbons attached. I thought that it would be an easy thing to make at home.



What you need:
·         A plastic hoop (I used a link from her activity gym but a bracelet or shower link would work too)
·         Some long lengths of ribbon (I had some in the bottom of my craft boxes but I also used the handles off some of the gift bags kicking around after Christmas)
·         Scissors

Cut long lengths of ribbon and tie them to the link.

You could glue or sew the ribbon to make it stronger. I held the ribbon link above Sophie’s head and wriggled it. I am pretty sure that if she had managed to grab the ribbons they probably would have fallen off! If you have a go at making one never leave your baby unattended with the ribbon link.


9 comments:

  1. I love that you made your own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I am hoping to get lots of ideas from Baby Sensory!

      Delete
  2. I made one of these and Isla loved it! She's always been obsessed with them at baby groups. Lovely tutorial :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. They are so easy to make and she seems to love it! What baby groups did you do with Isla?

      Delete
  3. What a great idea - so simple but I imagine babies will play with this for hours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. She loved the ones at Baby Sensory so I thought I would make one.

      Delete
  4. That looks great - so simple to make and Sophie looks like she loves it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she would like to eat it mostly!!!

      Delete
  5. What a fab idea! I used to run these classes and wish I'd known about them then. I'll definitely be adding them to my treasure basket

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...