I have made some plates to put into Sophie's Christmas Eve box. One is for Father Christmas and the other one is for the reindeer. I can't wait to check if the food has gone on Christmas morning!
What you need:
An old kitchen tile/plate to practise on
A plate to decorate
Baby wipes in case you make a mistake!
What to do:
1.
Wash the plate so that it is free from dust and
grease.
2.
Decorate the plate.
3.
Leave the plate to dry for 15 minutes.
4.
Heat the plate in the oven for 25 minutes at
160C
If you can't find porcelain pens, I believe you can also use Sharpie pens in a similar way.
I hope you are convinced to have a go at making your own!




I love the idea for these plates. We haven't done one this year but I'm definitely remembering for next year! Yours look really cute :) #christmascountdown
ReplyDeleteThank you x
DeleteOh i love these how cute!
ReplyDeleteAww! These are so cute! What a great idea x
ReplyDeleteThanks - I did some pinterest research for ideas :) x
DeleteWhat a great idea, I had no idea you could do this yourself! I will definitely do this with my two next year. Thanks so much for linking up to Christmas Countdown, merry Christmas :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for creating the linky. Hope you run it next year. By then I might be a more organised blogger and be able to join in more x
DeleteWill definitely try this next Christmas! x
ReplyDeleteYou should - it was so easy :)
Delete